If you are a victim of heartburn, then you can ask yourself this question on a daily basis. We know that the discomfort caused by heartburn can really wear on you and even cause serious stomach problems if not properly maintained heartburn causes. Do not go on suffering, read the rest of this article and get to the bottom of this moment!
To begin to understand what heartburn is caused by, first you need to understand that the lower esophageal sphincter is heartburn causes. The ERP is a muscle between the stomach and esophagus. This muscle is what keeps the dough liquid and solid in your stomach and keeps your food effect down heartburn causes. There are some things that cause the muscle to relax or simply not be able to function properly. This ERP is generally not working properly; heartburn causes the stomach to produce for most people burns.
The main causes of heartburn:
* Caffeine and chocolate - Any beverage that contains caffeine in it like soda, coffee, tea and the like can lead to heartburn because caffeine can lead to relaxation of the heartburn causes.
* Fats and fatty foods - foods that are fatty and greasy foods are also a big factor for much heartburn. Foods like this actually cause slow digestion and food remains in the stomach for long periods of time heartburn causes. In many cases, this will lead to excessive pressure on the LES and this can cause damage over the long term and short term discomfort.
* Alcohol and Tobacco - Yes, we all know that is not good for us in the first place, but these two substances contain chemicals that lead to relaxation of the heartburn causes. This is among some of these factors are less harmful drugs, but are factors that contribute too many who suffer from heartburn.
* Citrus fruits, juices and tomatoes - any fruit or vegetable that is high in acid can cause stomach problems, but in most cases it is not really the acid that causes the burning sensation he effect they have on the heartburn causes. Again, the relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter, heartburn causes these types of foods and drinks allow your own stomach acid to move up into the esophagus, causing discomfort.
* Tight clothing - may seem a little silly, but true nonetheless. If you wear really tight fitting clothing around your waist and stomach area, which can lead to heartburn. In fact, heartburn causes supporting mid organs, you can put pressure on the LES and really pry open muscle and stomach acid up.
Now that you know a little more about what actually can lead to heartburn, you can be on your way to finding a solution to the problem. Heartburn causes however, if you do not find the relief you are looking to make some of the changes proposed above for how to stop heartburn naturally may be the best solution for you. You can’t always change the way you eat, sleep and dress heartburn causes, but if you had a natural remedy that would cure heartburn, this may be what you’re looking for.